Motor grab – type MZGK (port handling)
Bulk handling of any kind in sea and inland ports or storage facilities. The compact alternative to the MZG type grab for ship-to-ship, ship-to-storage/wagon/silo handling. For various types of crane with control systems designed for hydraulic motor grab systems.
- Designed as a discharge and ship unloading grab with retracted pivot bearings for easy grab under the ship’s gangway
- Optimisation of crane load capacity thanks to its lightweight design which can hold maximum loads
- Self-locking grab suspension for crane hooks
- Grab drive:
- Horizontal electrohydraulic drive unit with high-pressure pump
- Closing and opening movements are controlled through clockwise or counter clockwise rotation of the electric motor (turn control). The electric motor is only switched on whilst the closing and opening movement is being performed.
- Grab shells:
- Material: S355J2+N
- Grab connection bearing: re-greaseable, robust steel bushing bearing
- Small grab dimensions thanks to two directly connected hydraulic cylinders located between the grab crossbeam and the shells
- Stable design thanks to two control arms located between the grab crossbeam and the shells with integrated cylinder protection
Motor grab – type MZGK
[ PDF document ]